Saturday, November 19, 2016

Laziness!!!


I love weekends. Feeling the laziness till your bones. Even if you are listening to Miles or Ray, oh! that’s the life. Drinking your coffee and eating your dessert. Or some French music like Carla. I don't know. I like her voice. Sometimes I really believe that a person should award itself. Even with a cup of baileys, you feel like there is no Monday anymore. I heard it on a Youtube video. The universe is so big that we can’t even imagine and the history of humanity is very complex that we are very lucky to have this earth to us, I remember the narrator’s last words; he said “if you feel tired and sick of this world or your life, just think about the universe and humanity”. Normally, it may sound very very optimistic even little bit hippier but on the weekends, sometimes I feel that way. Like now, drinking my coffee while the weather is being awesome. Just feel it. You have to feel it. Doesn't matter if you are alone or not. Personally, it doesn't matter but being alone and enjoying the life -everything surrounds you- it is awesome. I recommend to you from the bottom of my heart. If I can describe the perfect weekend, I will describe the moment that I am in. Of course, this romanticism is not suitable for our city life. We have ups and downs but I am really happy to live this small fraction of utopia. There are some moments like when you are with your girlfriend or boyfriend or when you are the guy in the group. You'll feel the coolness or you'll be the one that everyone is paying the attention to. If you ask me, I will describe the weekends like this. The moments. You're are the stars. Do whatever you want till Garfield is sad again. Make your plans and meet your friends because you have to feel your laziness through your bones and say “eh, don't care!”. Happy weekends everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment