Sunday, November 13, 2016

Making a Superhero

Tell me… Who are you? What is your purpose in this predictable and boring routine? Why don't you act like you have no strings to hold you? I see you… I can feel your energy… You hide them. You don't know what you can do with all of it. You don't even know you have the power. That routine… I can’t understand how you are living with it. Once, I was like you but something happened and now I am… this… First, I was afraid… To feel every…thing… But, then… I watched you… all of you… I started to feel like I was given this power. After that, I learnt how to use it. Suddenly, I became to pity you because I have seen your suffer. Everyday, I can feel that you need help. Because I don't need it and that’s why I am here… I am different than you…all of you… I don't need you to be better… You have the potential I would give that to you but that’s not enough. See… That’s the difference you and me… You waste your power to live in this inevitable, ungracious and purposeless life but me… You have just made my power source. Your devices for living in this hell. Those things are feeding me and whenever you use them… I am just grateful to you for using it. I am everywhere and I AM THE DYNAMO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment